- What data specific to you is being collected from you through our website, if it is being utilized, and with whom it may be transmitted if at all.
- What control you have over the data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any information, you feel to be incorrect.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The data collected on our site is the sole property of Radnor Consulting. The only information kept is that at which you voluntarily offer in any correspondence or direct interaction. All data is kept in house and is under no circumstances redistributed to 3rd parties for compensation.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the email address, or phone number given on our website:
- Acquire all personal data set applicable to you.
- Alter any data pertaining to you that you require altering.
- Have us delete any data we have relating to you.
- Voice and concerns you have about the mining of your data.
It is part of our company’s policy and our highest priority to never allow a data breach on or offline due to negligence.
All payment information is encrypted and exchanged via encryption.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. All payment processing is handled in a compartmentalized fashion and is not handled by non-essential employees (for example, billing or customer service). In addition, we keep our computer systems and servers in which we store personally identifiable information in a secure environment.