Our client, a world leader in promoting quality healthcare, serving physicians and members of the medical community, is seeking a talented Mobile Software Developer to join their team in Philadelphia. This position can be a contract or a permanent role. Contract would be minimum 6-12 months.
• Minimum of two years of developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android is required.
- We are NOT looking for a native developer (Object C or Java), but someone who is experienced in using PhoneGap and has done development using HTML5, CSS3 and the above mentioned skills
• Successfully released apps on the App Store and/or Google Play (please include names of published apps) is preferred
• Experienced with Mobile UI Design and responsive web design based on the difference in device widths.
• Experience in consuming the REST/SOAP based services and manipulating the JSON and XML data using Java Script and JQuery.
• Experience with leveraging the native capabilities of mobile device such as Camera, location services and file access.
• Basic understanding of developing software using object-oriented programming principles.
• Familiar with Microsoft.Net Framework technologies (Version 2.0 or higher) including C#, ASP.Net and ADO.Net. Visual Studio 2012
• Understanding of n-Tier architecture (Presentation, Business Logic and Data Access Layer).
• Familiar with RDBMS including schema design, procedure coding and normalization techniques in Oracle or SQL Server.
• Familiar with Twitter Bootstrap and AngularJS.
• Familiar with Agile/SCRUM based development.
This is an exciting organization and you will be participating with them as they move into the mobile market! Be a part of the journey!
NOTE: If you are NOT local to Philadelphia, PA, please do not apply. We are seeking local candidates only. Relocation and working remotely is not an option.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes along with compensation requirements (hourly rate or salary) for immediate review and consideration.